Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spam Caller

I received a phone call from 213-784-2616 late yesterday afternoon. I answered and said "hello" repeatedly, but the other party didn't reply and simply disconnected.

Doing a simple Google search informed me that this number is associated with spam and other harassing calls.

The caller seems to be calling people in Hawaii these days. He reportedly sometimes asks for a woman by name and the names vary.

Even calling Directory Assistance gave me no more information than I already possessed.

It appears to be a landline, registered in Los Angeles, CA and is either a cellphone or unlisted.

Since my new iPhone (I switched from an Android) has a Block Caller feature, I availed myself of it.

Hopefully, I won't be bothered by this asshole again.


Duane Browning

No comments: